BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Malaysia!!!!!!!!!!!

lol... long time didn't update blog le...miss all of u sia...
2day goin to update my blog again le...
so i juz wanna wish Malaysia a happy 53 birthday...
reli thnx for giving such a peaceful country...
wahaha... thnx u veli muchy... although sometimes i feel...
no nid i say u all should knw... i still wish u happy birthday
anyhow here is still my growing place... i juz hope M'sia will
getting better and better... xDD... ok le enough for M'sia...

until 2day my activity le.... wahaha... went to siang house...
prepare myself... then we went to ECM wanna watch PCK The Movie...
wahaha... sibe funny o... love it sia... btw 2day gt so many leng lui wuu...
fulamak... sibe sok ar!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRR...... watch finish le... went to
Big Apple Donuts... buy donuts back home... OMG... its nice... awooo...
nice dao ar... nyam nyam... bought so many chocolate flavour de... wahaha
I Love Chocolate!!!!!!... eat dao my mouth so dirty.. hehe...
erm.. i think tats all for 2day le... thnx for viewing... luv u... muacks

0 comments: