BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Haiz.....

Hi guys...
update blog 2day... enjoy reading~
Cheers~

Yesterday, went to KL wit my cousin and my mum to ask for my aircraft maintenance engineering in Nilai University College... when we arrived there... i veli happy de go to the resource center and ask about information for this subject... they told me, to be a certified aircraft engineer, i need to take the EASA part66 B1-1 license; this is a basic license to obtain a job... and... to obtain this license i have to sit for 13 subjects of exams... and i must pass all these 13 subjects... passing marks is 75 n above, 74 marks consider failed... every semester i hav to sit 2 different kind of exam... 1 is nilai diploma exam;13 subjects... 1 is d EASA exam; 13 subjects... both of this exam i hav to pass all 13 subject... if i failed the subject in EASA, i hav to pay RM800 per subject... T__T... i got a shocked after listen this... then she continued... the time limit for per paper is 1 hour 100 question... means 1 question less than 1 minute to think still nid get 75 marks and above... my jaws nearlly drop out tat time.... that time i start asking myself did i hav the ability to study this course... Total cost for this course is RM41k... at last i choose not to take this subject cuz i dun hav the money to resit this exam... damn freaking expensive... the counselor still told me tat if u wan to take this course u must study very very hard and not study smart... if nt i gg... haiz... at last, i dropped out this course le... i scare i will go mad after taking this subject...

Lastly, i've decided to take Civil Engineering in SEGI... at least this course is better for me bt cuz of some problems and many opinion from others makes me going to crazy... Some say aiya if u reli hav the interest and passion ah pass all sure no prob geh...haiz... if i failed leh how?? some say dun think the money as ur main obstacle... think about how u can get all 75 marks... haiz... i sen tong meh, normal ppl lai de ah... i knw myself reli dun hav the ability to take this subject de ma... i knw where my ability is, if i continue take this, scare it will b juz a waste of money... mayb it will b a very high pay in this path next time, bt i dun hav the ability to study this... btw i love plane bt i dun love engine at all... everyone support me to go for aircraft bt i reli scare i cant make it, my spm result is nt super excellent and nt excellent as well, juz a normal result tat hits the minimum requirement... i reli duno wat to do now ah... Civil is quite challenging as well bt they juz say aiya many things lar... Wat can i do now is juz pray hope they will let me study civil ba... haizzz... very frustrating now!!!! some still call me y not u juz take a few months break september oni go for intake, take the few months time think about it or other engineering... haizz... i blieve after tat few months there wont b much diff cuz civil reli attracts me after i knw wat is civil... bt they juz thought tat, bcuz i dun wan the aircraft so i simply choose a subject to cath up for the may intake... haizzzz... HELLO!!!!! i knw wat am i choosing... every subjects has the pros and cons la.... reli hope they will understand... i also hope my decision in civil will nt make me regret lar... xD!! haizzzzz.... hen fan ar!!!! my future so blurrrr =(

0 comments: