BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hey All !!!

2day as usual every saturday go frenz house
then ply badminton together at teo..
Haiz, ply badminton until my hand nearlly drop out.. :(

12.00 me and bing lin buy for our new racquet...
nego nego wit the boss about the racquet...
While waiting the boss to help us tie the racquet string...
go yum cha wit my frenz...

Something reli surprise happened...
Yum cha halfway suddenly an aunty stand beside me.. ' wow scare me i thought is ghost'
The aunty asked :" hor yi bei ngo lui tai yi sang mou??" 'cantonese'
frighten me y suddenly asked such question...
i saw the aunty nt reli very old still in normal condition nt a handicap
y is she asking ppl for money to see doctor???
she call me to giv her some money wor....
hw i knw maybe is a scam so pretend no money lar...
i said i left few penny ny nt enough for u...
she said 5 bucks loh... i wondering 5 bucks enough for her to see doctor???
haiz dun care her juz say No Money!!!!
then she left le.. " dun so easy believe in strangers"

Finished yum cha..good good
still gt some time go cyber ply CS wit frenz..lol damn exciting hehe
Finally, is time to take my new racquet happy happy hehe.. :D
Havent try yet... Waiting 4 tuesday "kai bao"
and thats all for 2day post... bb everyone :P

0 comments: