BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

haiz... school reopen le... is time to take back all my result... T.T...
Monday tat time.. ayor... heart so pain ar... duno y.... my BI hadui...
reli sok sui liao lor... ta ma de... and the physics... wuhuhu...
Arrrrrrrrrr...... Got C only ar... alumak... my BI also got C wuuu.... tmd bet bet...
thought at least cha dou also can get B gua... haiz... remember last time de me...
nt LC ar... keke... at least also A gua... now ar... the more i take BI exam... the more poor am i...
FUCK IT.... wat happen to me... i reli so useless liao meh... haiyo... buey tahan ar...

Physics leh... haiz.. last 2 months test tat time get at least B larh... now ar... hadui... mayb gt essay le bah... tats wat i hate in physics... the stupid essay question.... can u imagine... 1 essay 20 marks....
i only get 1 mark... fulamak.... 1 mark arh ... lou heng.... another essay question get only 6 marks...
ta ma de chao hai betul gao gao ooo.... gek sim ar... suan liao lar... this 1 dun mention le...
Nite time gym tat time.... i nvr try b4, plying gym still can think about my fucking english result... warm up tat time... the moment i jogging i still ask myself y my english like tat geh..
aiyo... plez ar... how am i goin to tell my mum.. T.T

Today, hou choi better o... at least my BM got B larh... haiz still ok larh... nearly A le..
wakaka.... My math A neh... wakaka... nt bad neh... and my Chinese... haiz thnx God nvr fail...
got C... wahaha... so hapi de... lai tat ma ok lorh.... haiz... hope 2moro get more nice de marks bah.. reli takut o... my last hope to get A is moral larh... plez ar... tolong tolong...

0 comments: