BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 14, 2011

Graduate frm PLKN~~

Hi everyone... I'm Back again... hahax...
finally the day tat i waiting for has come... i finish my NS ady lu... wuhuuu...
happy things is.. this NS reli gave me many sweet memories in my life...
bad things is... i nid to keep my hair start frm beginning le... cuz bcome abang botak ady...

these few days in there... i still remember i lie on the padang kawad wearing yin yong suit...
biting a toothbrush wit my company members... cuz we lost our company's flag... pity to the girls
cuz they got to jump in to lubuk puaka... guys reli veli lucky cuz didnt jump in.. hahax...
ice blender... hentak kaki 100 1/2.... duck walking.. frog jumping around padang kawad until my leg cramp... bcome super model 5minutes change clothes.... bumping like hell... every kind of this is the things tat i wont get anymore... is a very sweet memories for me 4ever....

and now... i've completed this training... and came back to my normal life... sometimes i do miss the time staying at there.. hahax... although i dun reli love tat place... miss my frenz at there... miss the smelly toilet tat make me puke.... miss my dorm mate.... miss the time we got punishment together... miss canteen nasi lemak... miss many many things at there...

Majlis Penutupan tat day... although i nvr cry out bt my feelings is very 不舍得 everything and everyone at there... bcuz i wont hav the chance to do this things anymore... and i feel very lucky kena Kem PLKN Kg.Hijrah Pekan, Penor... cuz i feel tat tis camp quite nice compare wit others...
thats all about my feeling to tis kem... I hope tat it will always b my sweet memories in my life... xD...

Photobucket
My Dorm~

Photobucket
Toilet~

Photobucket
Dewan Makan~

Photobucket
Repelling

Photobucket
Flying Fox~

Photobucket
TKP, funny guy~

Photobucket
Komanden Kem~

Photobucket
hang out place for every nite~

Photobucket
go back lu.. bye~


0 comments: