BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Result~

Tuesday 17/11 my result finally came out...
i called my mum come to school to take my result...
sun bian can go bck home early... XD
cuz 1pm still nid bck to work...

My result nt reli tat good... still ok larh
2A3B3C1D1E... still consider all pass
all grades also gt...lol... bcuz of Sej i got E... tmd
copy the most is this subject... still get E... speechless
BM and Math i got A haha....
ICT, Chemi, and BI i got B... i duno y... i went to school for so many years...
tis whole year, 4 times exam my Eng got B... wth wit the teacher...noob larh..
s2pid malay teacher...noob dao si... nvr get B b4 in my eng... haiz maybe i sok sui liao.. T.T
and Add Math, Chinese, Moral gt C
Physics D... alamak T.T

I'll do better next year..
and hope i dun copy others again...
I give myself my word...

I'll DO IT BY MYSELF!!!! I HAV MY WORD...... :D

0 comments: