BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First Time Experienced~

Hi guys....
2day at Chemistry Lab... after i finished my work... and the bell is gonna ring...
i prepared my bag to go back home... the moment i complete my work and packing...
i'm chatting wit Billy at the front table...
duno y... talk talk talk... talk until bbq...
he asked me wan bbq chicken wing or drumstick...
i answered sure larh chicken wing...
drumstick how bbq neh.... he said bring stove and gas go...
everything go ur house take can dy...
i knw he is joking bt dunno y i still answered him....
his voice is quite loud de..... so i use back the same loudness replied him...
DUN CRAZY LARH..... if say loud nt very loud larh... ok ok lorh...
the moment i replied...
adui ... here comes our Air Putih principal standing at the door stare at me...
saying U COME OUT.... waliao... sui lorh tis time...haiz....
i walk towards him... he asked me quarrel wit who...
bobian lorh i point at Billy 4 sure.... k..
u 2 follow me... he brought us walk the whole block A..
sun bian catch the ppl nvr wear tie neatly... luckly me and billy gt pull up the tie tat time...

Lastly... he brought everyone he caught to his office...
he took out a very long cane and bend 2 times...
He said:" SIAPA YANG TAK DA BUTANG TIE KELUAR"
the girls walk out in a very fear feeling...
" PEREMPUAN SAYA TAK MAU PUKUL, DIRI DI TEPI DULU"
"LELAKI..."
the moment the boy stand out... "WHACK"..
waliao the voice so fucking loud... i stand behind also scared dao lai niao dy...

in tat moment i prayed to God
saying Jesus, plez dun let the principal whack my butt... i reli tak boleh tahan ar... very very painful.. God... help me and i pray in Jesus name.. Amen

Principal continue... point at Billy... said :" U APA KESALAHAN?"
billy replied cakap dalam kelas... luckly juz pinch softly at the ear ny...
"LAIN KALI JANGAN CAKAP AR.. K BALIK"

Sei lor... my turn comes... " U COME"
he use his faking smile smiling....
i thought at my heart... y u smile... wat u gonna do to me...
dun whack me ar... i reli cannot tahan ur cane...
my heart beat so fast...
luckly he juz pinch very softly at my ear ny...
"APA KESALAHAN"
"cakap dalam kelas"
"CIKGU PANGGIL BUAT APA"
" buat kerja"
" LAIN KALI NAK BISING LAGI"
" tak nak" "soli"....
" K BALIK"

Wahliao... finally its over... everybody kena whack except me and Billy...
reli thnx God... thnx very much.... love u Jesus...
thnx principal for nt whacking my butt.. tyty...

0 comments: