BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 8, 2010

My Feb Test Result~

woohooo..
finally feb test de result all came out le...
although not reli excellent bt at least i do the whole paper by myself o...
wakaka...

i fogot the paper marks le...
+ or - i also duno how to see..
so juz write gred only



BM----------B
BI---------- A
SEJ---------D... xP
Moral-------A
Physics-----B
Chemistry--B
ICT---------C.... haiz " too careless"
Add Math---C.... exam tat time.. all formula forgot le... fuck..
Math--------B... wth... duno y ar...
BC----------Fail..... wth... so cham...





bt still ok larh at least gt 2 A hor... my math.. sure get A de next time... arrr..
jyjy eric... come on.... and my ICT.... sure get A de....

tats all for my result... dun laugh at me ar.. if marks too lousy... keke...
i knw i very char... bt i'll try my best de... XD

0 comments: