BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy~

2day feel very happy... dunnoe y juz feel like i'm nt myself....

2day when arrived school... so happy... suddenly, my frenz Ryan Kean Yong gave me 2 gift... he say he bought from KL while he went to the trip wit school... this 2 things is very cute for me.. and i like it very much... haha... he still told me must treasure it... Ryan, u have my word... i promise... it wont leave me until the day i die... ^^ Very very thnx for the gift.... like it very very muchy... :D

Photobucket
so cuteeee... :D

Next, 2day after gym.. sibe tired dy...go and take my bath... then tern asked me say gt wat new song.. after i told him... he went gila ady.... duno wat make him so mad... cuz recently at school.. we chat about the things we like during kids time... seriously i like Mask Rider when i was small... so i introduce him the Mask Rider i like most.. Mask Rider 555... this is wat he draw to me at MSN.. wahaha.. so funny...

Photobucket
Nice Drawing huh...

Photobucket
Masked Rider symbol...

and tats all for 2day... hehe



0 comments: